Saturday, December 17, 2011

Weekend Wanderings: It's a Christmas link-up!

Christmas at Universal Studios, Osaka, Japan
I guess you don't need me to point out that Christmas is rapidly approaching. What I do perhaps need to point out is that it's time for another edition of Weekend Wanderings and this time I'm gathering blog posts which are somehow related to Christmas. Whether it's a memorable Christmas trip or your local Christmas lights, please join up your post below and take a wander around the other Christmassy posts too.

Regular Not A Ballerina readers may have noticed I'm a bit of a fan of the Christmas season so I had quite  a few posts to choose from. I did think that everybody may well be sick of reading about my visit with Santa (it's one of my most popular posts so I think everyone's seen it!) so I've picked my more recent post about an Australian-style Christmas (with lots of bonus seafood!) instead.

While we're on the topic of Christmas, let me just wish all my readers and bloggy friends a very happy Christmas and I hope Santa brings all of you what you're after (although just so you know, Santa has never yet fulfilled my constant wish for a free RTW air ticket. I keep on hoping, though). Merry Christmas!

(PS: If you haven't played along before, check the guidelines for Weekend Wanderings so you know what to do.)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Vanessa! And merry Christmas to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and great idea to link up posts :) Thank you, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Johanna - loved your Philippines post, you make it sound like a very intriguing place.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...