Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas wishes from Not A Ballerina

Eeek!! It's Christmas again? How did that happen? This year has flown by spectacularly fast, no doubt the product of the small traveller being in my life. I wasn't able to fit in (or afford!) too much travel, but our recent trip to Tasmania was a fantastic one and I have a feeling 2012 will be more active on the travel front. (Fingers crossed!)

So, it's time for me to spend another Christmas in Australia, with no small amount of pining for a European-style "proper Christmas". This photo shows me at the Heidelberg Christmas markets a few years ago, beaming no doubt because I just love all the proper Christmassy stuff. And it was cold, too - I definitely won't be wearing a beanie, scarf and thick jacket for our Aussie Christmas. But I'll still be having heaps of fun, and enjoying the festive season with lots of silly songs and plenty of delicious food. And maybe a little chocolate, too.

I'm also going to take a short blogging break over the Christmas and New Year period - which probably coincides with many of my readers taking a bit of a computer break too, so you may not even notice I'm gone (if you miss me too much, I'll still be posting at the Not A Ballerina Facebook page so join us there). Not A Ballerina: A Travel Blogger's Life will be back in 2012 and I have lots of exciting new plans for the blog in the new year, so stay tuned. In the meantime, I'd like to wish all my lovely readers a very merry Christmas and festive season and all the very best for a fantastic 2012. Thanks for stopping by, everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Jenny, I will :-) or will I? I will probably just have blog withdrawal symptoms! Merry Christmas to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your new plans for 2012. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sami, and happy new year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Holidays Amanda and here's to more travels in 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lola, same to you, I am dreaming and scheming up all kinds of travel ideas so hopefully 2012 will be a fun year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your travels and adventures with us. It is always amazing to hear from experiences of other travelers. Have another great year full of travels ahead!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...