Friday, July 29, 2011

Weekend Wanderings: The happy place edition

Time for another round of Weekend Wanderings, and this link-up will be all about being happy! Not for any particular reason other than spreading a bit of happiness around can never be a bad thing.

Tigger and I in Tokyo Disneyland (aren't Disneylands the happiest places on earth?)
My happiness post is, well, about happiness - in fact it's about the happiest nations on earth. There's some dispute about this, you see, because even North Korea considers itself to be high on the happiness list and that's just a little at odds with the impression I've got about that nation. Anyway, if you like you can hop over to my post and discover the other happy nations and leave your opinion on happy countries, too.

And, of course, you are very welcome to link up below to your own blog post about happiness. For travel bloggers I'm imagining this might be about a place that made you feel particularly happy, or for other bloggers about some happy event - as usual, I'm not discriminatory so any post that makes you happy will make me happy! Remember the Weekend Wanderings rules - which basically are to like/subscribe to my blog, post your link, and then visit and comment on the other links you find - and then we'll all be happy! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and I'm looking forward to reading your happy posts.





This linky list is now closed.

2 comments:

  1. You have a fabulous blog.. Oh if our winters could be like yours... down under. Before we know it the snow and bitter cold will here... happy LBSTP day ..thank you for visiting..xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks HHL! And yes I know I can't complain about our winters :-) has never snowed in Perth in history. Only one freezing temperature (by a fraction). We are blessed!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...