Thursday, February 17, 2011

Not A Ballerina's first video: Climbing Mount Fuji

One of the most memorable experiences I have of my time in Japan is climbing Mount Fuji: memorable both because of the breathtaking views from the top, and because of our misunderstanding of our guide's instructions which meant we climbed down the long way and almost missed the bus back to Osaka. But I'm glad I did it.

Here at Not A Ballerina we're starting a new series of YouTube ... well, not exactly videos, but stories. Rather than give you a big explanation, just have a look and see if you can enjoy my rather quickly-put-together first effort. I'm looking forward to spending a bit more time to create some interesting stories about my travels and hope you enjoy them.

2 comments:

  1. The vending machines made me smile. Lots.

    Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I've always wondered how they got the vending machines up there. But somehow I was never actually surprised to find them there ...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...