Thursday, December 16, 2010

Learn blogging in Perth - your second chance!

Back in October I ran my first blogging course for UWA Extension. Not only did I combine two of my great loves - blogging and teaching - and get paid for it, but I met a bunch of fantastic people, all of whom wanted to blog for absolutely varied reasons. On top of all that we had a heap of fun!

So ... drum roll ... for all you Perth people (and Western Australian in general - we had a couple of people from the country come in last time) out there who are still curious about blogging and missed out last time: my course Becoming A Blogger For Fun and Profit is running again! Last time it sold out so you probably shouldn't think about it for too long - just sign up. This one is running on Saturday 22nd January 2011 (which sounds far away but isn't).



And yes, I'm a travel blogger, but you don't have to be a travel blogger to come along. Last time we had participants blogging about books, kids, trips, manufacturing, sculpture, turning 50, building, you name it, basically! If you want some examples of how some of my blogging students have got off and racing since our course, check out these:
I'm so proud of my blog-kids! Head to the UWAE enrolment page to sign up for yourself (or as a great Christmas gift?!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...