Sunday, August 08, 2010

Picture pirouette: Lost in Grand Central, New York


Point one: I just discovered that Grand Central Station is not in New York. Or should I say, this iconic place I have always called Grand Central Station is in fact officially called Grand Central Terminal, and I've been getting it wrong all these years.

Point two: Grand Central (let's just leave it with its abbreviated name!) is huge. And nearly as well-known as Coca-Cola. We passed through it during our honeymoon after we took a train into the Big Apple from our friends' place in Connecticut. We stared for a long time at the throngs of people, including this one guy who seemed to be a bit lost. Or perhaps just as mesmerised as we were.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...