Saturday, July 24, 2010

Web pirouette: Winter hot chocolates and packing tips


Yep, it's time again for a quick round-up of some of my recent writing highlights:
  • You might be surprised (or not ...) to see that chocolate features again - this time in the form of the hot chocolate you see above, to be had at the John Street Cafe in Cottesloe. Yum!
  • If you're planning a trip to Perth (you'd better come visit me!), then you need my packing list which gives you the insider tips on what to bring to my fair city.
  • At Yonder Europe my experience backpacking from the north to south of Poland has found an audience, and was a lovely trip down memory lane for me - my eastern European travels are slipping increasingly into the past ...
  • I'm getting heaps of great tips for our forthcoming trip to Europe in my Europe A La Carte series on European travel with a baby. Oh, and people are also scaring me a bit!
And a couple of updates:
  • My October blogging course is filling up, so if you're in Perth and want to learn the secrets of blogging, or want to send someone you know to my course, make sure you get enrolling soon.
  • After my post on the Kiva loan system, at least two people that I know of have also made a loan to a third world entrepreneur via Kiva - yay! Great going and keep up the giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...