Friday, July 16, 2010

Perth people can learn blogging from me. Me!


You know you're out there. Nearly every time I explain my occupation - that I write blog posts and get paid for it - you're the one scratching your head and wondering what the heck a blogger really is. And at the same time you're intrigued and wonder if you, too, could be a blogger.

If this is you AND you live in Perth, you're in luck! UWA Extension have asked me to run a one-day course on blogging in their next season and the course advertising has just come online. So check the info on Becoming a blogger for fun and profit and see if you want to come along on 24 October 2010 to learn everything I know about blogging (or at least what I can condense into a day). It'll be hands on so you'll come away with a start on your own blog, too.

There are a bunch of other great courses being run as part of UWA Extension too - perhaps most intriguing for me is my friend Jen's Digital storytelling course - and you can check out the entire Spring brochure, too.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, we're up and rolling! What a lovely shot of you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! Yep I should thank my talented husband for making me look better in photos than I do in real life :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...