Sunday, June 20, 2010

Picture pirouette: Romantic castle towers in Estonia


I adore Estonia, and here's another reason why. I took this photo while walking along the tower walls of Tallinn, the gorgeous capital of Estonia. As I understand of it most of these structures date back to the fifteenth century and for me, growing up with modern Australian "architecture" around me, they are the ultimate in romantic buildings. I keep expecting Rapunzel to let down her hair through one of the tower windows.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda

    I am the Content and Community Manager of Travelavenue.com, the new community travel guide.

    Our editorial team has selected your blog for our program "Travelavenue favorite blog 2010"

    Could you please give me your email? I will present you our program in details.

    Thank you

    Emilie.

    emilie@travelavenue.com
    http://www.travel-avenue.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...