Sunday, January 03, 2010

Web pirouette: Central park, interest rates and being a Perth expert


It must be time again for a bit of a round-up of some of my recent publications and online work. I've been doing a heap of book reviews lately, something I enjoy, especially when they're travel-related books - most recently my reviews about topics like the Galapagos Islands and New York's Central Park have come online.

As I've mentioned before, I'm building up my freelance work by extending to other areas outside travel: that's why you can read my grumbles on the banks in Australia raising interest rates again and how bad an impression a home for sale in my area made on me.

But of course, my freelance writing heart lies in travel and great destinations, so I'm especially pleased to have started work as the Local Expert for Perth at Nile Guide. I'll be able to give you some more highlights on my hometown in the coming months, I'm sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...