Monday, February 09, 2009

Web pirouette: Ferris wheels, mirrors and crooked buildings

I've been quiet over the last few weeks because I've been making a huge push to get on with some fiction writing: the big news is that I finished a huge edit of my first novel - if you don't follow my fiction writing blog, this novel is set in Japan so writing it is like travelling back there just with new people (or characters, I should say) accompanying me. It's brought back many memories, like the fact that I found vending machines on the top of Mt Fuji.


In other writing, I've been musing on the odd ferris wheel craze that's been hitting Australian cities recently, and enjoying hotel mirrors that want to boost the self-esteem of guests. And I've been adding to my articles stating my everlasting love for Hundertwasser's art and architecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...