Friday, February 20, 2009

Web pirouette: Cool trips, cool trains and cool crocodiles?

Love this street art? I do - it's from Heffernan Lane in Melbourne where one of my best friends has just flown over to, again, so in honour of her trip I dug out my pics from our time their together last year.

Apart from digging through (virtual) photo albums, I've been writing all manner of articles and blog posts, including Are These 4 Excuses Keeping You From Realizing Your Travel Dreams and Why Themed Trips Are Cooler Than You Think for Vagabondish; cool titles courtesy of my editor, not me. Elsewhere I've been excited by the possibility that there could be high-speed rail links between Canberra, Sydney and Melbourne one day, I've been astounded that a Darwin hotel thinks I'm going to buy an accommodation package because it includes me diving with a crocodile, and I've been musing over 500 potential trips that National Geographic's been recommending to me.

If your eyesight's strained by trying to read my street art, it says "The fairest universe is but a heap of rubbish piled up at random". So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...