Saturday, December 06, 2008

Web pirouette: Amanda's month of interviews

November was a strange month for me. Perhaps I've been around as a writer long enough that people are getting to know me - I'm getting some street cred, perhaps! - but whatever the reason, I had an interesting time doing some interviews for various places and although it makes me a bit nervous to do so, I promised a few people I'd share the links with you.

Most interesting (and nerve-wracking) for me was my first radio interview. Hazel Kahan interviewed me for a small US radio station called WPKN, on the topic of dark tourism. She's posted the final version of the interview as a podcast so you can listen if you're interested. (Be patient - it took a far while to download for me!)

On a more general travel writing angle, I did an interesting interview with Leyla at Women on the Road. She had some unique questions about my travel writing career so it was a lot of fun to do - hop over and read my interview if you're interested.

And finally, I also had an interview about my unpaid passion - fiction writing. November was National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) and I did an interview at the Writer's Technology Companion website on my experiences with NaNoWriMo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...