Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas, "Not A Ballerina" readers

Yep, that's me with Santa. The real Santa, in Finnish Lapland, not altogether too far from the North Pole. Nice old guy, multilingual too - I heard him speak Finnish, English and Swedish.

Unfortunately I'll be celebrating a summertime Christmas again this year, which just isn't the same as a good ol' northern hemisphere one. But whichever hemisphere you're in, I wish you a wonderful Christmas time, a break to spend with family and friends and hopefully, a bit of a holiday and maybe a trip somewhere nice - I'm lucky enough to be heading to Sydney and the Hunter Valley region of New South Wales for a week or so. More news on that when I return. Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Wow - have a fun and safe holiday. Can't wait to read about your travels! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just tropping by to wish you a wonderful and fulfilling 2009! And safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Denae and Fida, and Happy New Year to you guys too - hope 2009 is a great year for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...