Saturday, September 13, 2008

Web pirouette: Prisons, surfers and being miserable

A quick round-up of some of my favourite blog posts from the swathe I've been writing recently:
  • Self-publish sites at Vagabondish - I think places like Lulu.com are neat in that you can really print a copy of your own book (and it looks like a real book) and it's not expensive.
  • Going to prison in Estonia - for having overdue library books - luckily it's not a modern-day thing or I'd be in big trouble with my history for having overdue books.
  • A shark that tows surfers - in Australia of course, although I'm always telling everyone that it's really low risk to go swimming here.
  • The swimming pool complete with tropical fish - because I'm really hoping summer starts up here soon.
  • Spending time at Rottnest Island - a place I'll be headed to again soon when visitors come from Switzerland.
  • How to be miserable: I actually won second place in a contest about this topic! But I promise I'm not actually miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...