Thursday, July 03, 2008

Web pirouette: Comfort zones, crocodiles and cruises

Oh dear. After Germany's loss to Spain in Euro 2008, I just couldn't come near this blog for a few days. I don't want to talk about it. But the good news is I was still writing all over the place. Here are some highlights:
  • Stepping outside your comfort zone is an absolutely key part of travelling for me - I was pretty pleased that Mike at Vagabondish suggested I write this article
  • Just to expand the myth that Australia is full of creepy animals, all of the time (and thus keep out a few tourists so we don't get overcrowded) I wrote up this story about a crocodile in a pub at Jaunted
  • Since I'm into learning languages, this odd hotel package where you could learn French in Germany caught my interest for HotelChatter
  • I started writing up the ins and outs of Perth for The Bloggers Guide
  • And I also started contributing to the Europe a la Carte Blog with this post about Cruising the Neckar
  • And finally (phew ... and this is just the highlights) I signed up for NaBloPoMo - National Blog Posting Month - for my Becoming A Fiction Writer blog, which means I aim to post there every day throughout July. Check up on me to see if I make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...