Friday, February 01, 2008

Web pirouette: Dark tourism

Time to get dark. Perhaps if you're reading this from the northern hemisphere dark might seem fine, but down here in sunny Perth it's not really a dark time of year at all. But just the same I've got really fascinated by the Dark Tourism series I've been asked to write for Vagabondish. The first two stories are already up:
And there are a few more to follow in the coming weeks.

If dark's not your thing, then try getting philosophical with my Vagabondish-guest-post on the Viator Travel Blog: Why We Travel.

And if philosophy's not your thing either, then I can tell you a few fun facts:

1 comment:

  1. The titles are pretty well interesting and ofcourse arouses the curiosity of the reader.The lateral thinking approach is amazing.The outlook possessed by the author is really commendable

    Anu.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...