Friday, November 30, 2007

Congratulate me, I'm a NaNoWriMo winner

Since this blog does cover my writing life, I thought I should immodestly draw your attention to the fact that the reason I haven't replied to all your emails during November is I've been busy WRITING A NOVEL.

After all these years of procrastinating, it wasn't as hard as I'd expected to get a first draft done, especially with the support and pressure of participating in NaNoWriMo - National Novel Writing Month.

You can check the story of my progress by reading my NaNoWriMo posts on Becoming a Fiction Writer. Unfortunately you can't read the novel yet - I've still got plenty of work to do on that - but you can send me warm fuzzy thoughts of congratulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...