Thursday, October 25, 2007

Web pirouette: Getting Vagabondish

As the door opens on spring down here in Oz (and my carrots and radishes start to grow - I'm becoming a gardener!), another door opened for my writing. A fantastic site called Vagabondish has started publishing my work on a regular basis and the editor has a great attitude to travel - great because it's really similar to mine!

Jokes aside, I'm especially proud of the work I'm doing there and you can already check out three pieces:
Bookmark the page or add it to your RSS feed reader because even the stuff that's not written by me is excellent - just like the local Russian food you can see in this picture as it's being offered to train travelers like me along the Trans-Siberian route.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...