Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Web pirouette: 100% fun around the world

Time flies when you're writing tonnes of stories, and this week is no exception: I've been everywhere with my keyboard. From the interesting Hostel Celica in Ljubljana to volunteering in Brazil, from the Henry Ford Museum in Detroit to eating sushi in New York, from a BBQ on Daytona Beach to a girlfriend getaway in Asia.

I was also pleased to be able to promote one of my old homes, Bratislava, through an article in the Solo Travel News: Bratislava, A Solo Travel Report (that's a back lane of Bratislava in the photo). About eighteen months ago, the same magazine published one of my pieces on visiting Santa in Lapland, but it came a bit out of the blue to hear from the editor that she now wanted to publish the other piece she'd kept tucked away.

Over at Jaunted, I've been writing about a baby boom in the Singapore Night Safari zoo, more bear problems in German forests and flying crocodiles in Egypt; at Jaunted's big brother, HotelChatter, I've been posting about curious love hotels in Japan with names like Gang Snowman's, checking up on a hotel called 100% Fun and daydreaming about a trip to Kuala Lumpur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...