Thursday, July 12, 2007

We're all under the same sky

I did promise a couple of new sections to Not A Ballerina, and now I'm ready to launch the Same Sky cultural series. Whether I'm travelling, teaching foreigners, or just talking to my German husband, I'm amazed at both the surprising similarities and unexpected differences in cultures across the world.

The new Same Sky posts will let you in on a few surprising secrets about cultural differences, but the message is always the same: no matter what language we speak, where we were born or what we look like, people are really all the same. Let me know in the comments section if you've come across any other interesting cultural tidbits - the more the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...