Saturday, July 28, 2007

Web pirouette: The seven wonders of Bad Wimpfen and tai chi

My keyboard's smoking! I've been so busy writing for the last couple of weeks that I haven't had time for pirouetting. As well as starting a new writing job for a bunch of travel blogs, we've moved house as well, so said keyboard is now sitting in its very own office.


Among other things, I've been writing about getting free tai chi in Hong Kong, how to plan a group language trip, and designing an itinerary to take in the New 7 Wonders. I looked back on my favourite German village, Bad Wimpfen, described some of the places to eat and drink in Perth's Swan Valley, and on a more morbid note, reminisced about seeing Lenin's body in Moscow. Speaking of Russia, I interviewed a lovely woman who runs a homestay service in Irkutsk, Siberia.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Check the "Surf here ..." links on the right if you want to follow other blog posts and articles I've been earning my daily bread with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...