Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Web pirouette: Snakes, eggs and cherry blossoms

Where in the world have I been this week? Well, while my husband's been busily seeing his first Aussie snake, I've been coping with the Aussie winter thinking back to my cold trip to Finland and the fantastic train ride from Helsinki to Rovaniemi - or another way to get warm, taking a bath in a hot spring in Yumura, Japan (after boiling eggs there). Thinking of scenic Japan naturally led me to some tips on cherry blossom viewing. And since it's exactly a year ago that we were in Paris where Jan proposed to me, I've reviewed the cute Montmartre hotel that we stayed in. And to finish off with something to eat, I discovered that German sausages are going mad, with new kiwi fruit Wurst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...