Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Ballerina turns two

A year ago we celebrated the first anniversary of Not A Ballerina. How time flies! But again, much has changed: continents (and hemispheres), I'm no longer single, and I've got stacks of new writing jobs, particularly with more to do at Jaunted, plus HotelChatter and HubPages keeping my fingers at the keyboard. And the weekly Web Pirouette debuted during the last year, to keep you in touch with some of the highlights of my publications.

So what hasn't changed? I still love travelling, I still love writing and I think I love teaching even more than I used to. Not A Ballerina will continue to tell you about my travel writing life - but stay tuned for two new sections to be added soon. You might like to know that Ballerina readers over the past year have come from 39 different countries - just one less than the number I've visited. Thanks for reading, and keep coming back!

1 comment:

  1. Before you ask, these are the 39 countries:
    Australia, United States, Canada, Costa Rica, Mexico, Bahamas, Aruba, Brazil, Venezuela, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, United Kingdom, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Ireland, France, Belgium, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, Serbia & Montenegro, Italy, Spain, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Japan, China, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Turkey, UAE, Kazakhstan, India, Zimbabwe and South Africa. Phew!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...