Thursday, April 19, 2007

Web pirouette: Singapore, theme parks and dreaming of summer

Time again for a pirouette through a few pieces I've written this week:
  • My hot tips for a 3 day stopover in Singapore, following our visit enroute to Oz
  • Another must-visit for my long list: they're opening a Charles Dickens theme park called Dickens World in England
  • Putting Corrigin on the map: I mentioned the Dog in a Ute record attempts, and someone commented that there are laws against that in their country (the one where you can get guns easily)
  • I reminisced about summer holidays with Tatiana and Martin in Trogir, Croatia
  • Yotel - a funky capsule hotel chain that hasn't actually opened yet - is thinking of expanding to Sydney. Hope they invite me!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nice Blog .If your time is less valuable, then it is probably less worthwhile to web time clock .

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...