Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Pirouetting round the web with Amanda

Welcome to this new weekly feature at Not A Ballerina: I'll take you on a pirouette around the web to showcase some of the writing I've been doing this week. That way you can stay in touch with the best of my writing without having to search out all the nooks and crannies of the web yourself. Let's start with these:
  • Like me, get addicted to the Western Australian icon of Wave Rock; yes, it is a long way from any real waves, but enjoying the wide open Aussie landscape is half the fun. (If you get too hooked you can get more info on the great Wave on my personal blog.)
  • "How seriously does one book while keeping an open mind?" You can only learn the answer to such a question at Karlsruhe's crazy ZKM Media Museum.
  • My Easter travels saw me enjoying a lunch of tempura prawns at York's Castle Hotel.
  • I breathed a sigh of relief when insane Slovene Martin Sel finished his Amazon swim.
  • With Anzac Day approaching, you can check my recipe for Anzac Biscuits. Don't call them Anzac Cookies. It's actually illegal.
  • This one's not from me, but it got my attention. Some of you say that I talk a lot. This Indian guy just broke a record by talking non-stop for 6 days (and 5 nights): giving a lecture about personality development concepts! You can't complain about me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...