Monday, March 13, 2006

These boots ... Russia and Eastern Europe



From Moscow's Red Square, where my mother and I found our feet (above; and read commentary of our trip in the September archive of Not a Ballerina), up to the Baltics and down to the Balkans, and so many memorable spots in between, the region of Russia and Eastern Europe is for me one of the most fascinating regions of the world.

And that's one of the reasons I've landed a job writing on the topic in the Travel pages of Suite101, an ever-evolving kind of web magazine that I've been involved with off and on for the past six years. I'd love you to check out my new pages on Eastern European and Russian Travel, starting out with articles on the intrigues of Vladivostok and my memorable wait to watch Prague's Astronomical Clock. If you like what you see, bookmark the page and check back weekly for new content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...