Saturday, March 04, 2006

Requests for Santa


Hard to believe that it’s well over a year since I met a very smiley Santa in northern Finland, but I thought of him again this week. Last year my special wish for Santa was a short winter, which he more or less took care of, but with more snow forecast for southern Germany this weekend, it’s clear that Santa didn’t see this as a long-term commitment to me.

Late last year “Connecting: Solo Travel Network” published my article on catching up with Santa at his official office near the Arctic Circle, Finland. Read A Train Ride to Santa’s Hometown to learn about other special requests made of Santa – a real miracle worker, that man. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...